ICUH 2022 PROPOSAL & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
General Guidelines for Submission:
- An author may not submit more than 3 proposals & abstracts for any of the conference sessions during the ICUH 2022 Conference. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same proposal & abstract.
- Each presenting author is responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the proposal & abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Proposal & Abstracts must be submitted online via this ICUH 2022 website only. Proposals & Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Proposal & Abstracts must be submitted in English, except for Valencia/Spain submissions, which can also be submitted in Spanish/Valencian.
- Proposal & Abstracts for the Valencia/Spain can be submitted for any abstract type and should indicate this theme in the application form.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place any special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears in the text.
- Presenting authors must disclose any conflicts of interest in the submission form.
- Presenting authors must register for the ICUH 2022 Conference.
- This year we have a number of formats to present and share your work. These include:
– Research Abstracts
– Policy Abstracts
– Intervention/Case Study Abstracts
– Panel Sessions
– Special Events
Proposals are currently being evaluated. Notification of results will be in July
Criteria for evaluation
Submissions will be reviewed by the scientific committee and program committee based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the field and the 2022 conferences themes
- Clarity of the ideas and concepts expressed
- Communication of the presented concepts, results and/or findings for a diverse audience
- Contribution to the field of urban health
- Adherence to the format and content guidelines
- Once submitted, ISUH will evaluate the Proposal & Abstracts and determine whether accepted submissions will be presented as oral or poster
For first submissions, please use the submit proposal and abstract buttons. To submit additional proposals and abstracts or edit your information, please use the returning user access button. For Proposal & Abstracts submission questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A limited number of scholarships will be available to assist those whose abstracts are selected by our scientific review committee but who would not be able to attend or participate in ICUH 2022 without assistance. The option to be considered for scholarship is included in the submission form. Please note that application for the scholarship is not a guarantee of award.
Scholarships will cover the presenter’s conference registration fee, hotel for four (4) nights and roundtrip ground transportation from Valencia Airport to the hotel (all of which will be arranged through our conference organizer), as well as all (or a portion of, depending upon the total cost) of the roundtrip, economy class airfare (booked through our designated travel agent).
No scholarship funds will be sent directly to the recipient. Scholarship recipients will be responsible for any additional costs including (but not limited to) visa fees (if any), other ground transportation, meals not included in the conference registration, airfare over the designated maximum.